This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Who we are
Full name of legal entity: Nero Blanco IT Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 38 Burntwood Lane, Caterham, Surrey CR3 5UL
Telephone number: +44 330 088 9630
The data we collect about you
From time to time we may invite you to supply personal data such as your name, address, telephone number and email address which we may collect, use, store and transfer in order for us to provide you with our services (such as access to subscriber-only services, email newsletters or other alerts).
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which includes the following:
- To register you as a new customer which is necessary in the performance of a contract with you.
- To process and deliver our services which is necessary in the performance of a contract with you and for our legitimate interest (for example, to recover debts due to us).
- To manage your relationship with us which is necessary in the performance of a contract with you, to comply with a legal obligation and for our legitimate interest (for example, to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services).
- To enable you to participate in competitions, promotions, special offers or complete a survey which is necessary in the performance of a contract with you and for our legitimate interest (for example, to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business).
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships which is necessary for our legitimate interest (for example, to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you which are necessary for our legitimate interest (to develop our products / services and grow our business).
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose to which it was collected, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
We will only send you direct marketing communications by email or text if we have your consent. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us.
Disclosure of your personal data
Subject to what we say below, we will not pass on your personal details to any third party, including site sponsors or advertisers, without your consent. We may provide aggregate statistics about our users, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to our third-party partners (if any), but these statistics will not contain any information about you from which you could be identified.
If you enter any competitions on this web site, it may be necessary for us to provide your personal data to the promoters of the competition or to others that are involved in the organisation of the competition or the prize-giving.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to you by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
We will not hold onto your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, reporting, or support requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity and financial information and transaction data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us as follows: by writing to us at 38 Burntwood Lane, Caterham, Surrey CR3 5UL or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We will take all reasonable steps to destroy or erase from our system, all data which is no longer required.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer or your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You also have the right to ask us not to continue to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us as follows: by writing to us at 38 Burntwood Lane, Caterham, Surrey CR3 5UL or emailing us at email@example.com.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
In order to enable us to provide you with a personalised browsing experience, this site uses ‘cookie’ information collection technology. ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer when you enter a website. Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, and they can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as identifying your computer’s previous visits to this website, and to ascertain the most popular features of this website.
Please be aware that if you do disable cookies, certain services on this website may not be available to you and your enjoyment of this website may be impaired.
Except for essential cookies and Google Analytics, all cookies will expire after twenty four hours.
Read more about the individual cookies we use and how to recognise them by clicking here.